Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Property insurance covers movable or immovable property or physical object which one may suffer an unexpected loss or damaged by an insured peril.

Classes of property insurance:

  • Business Interruption – Complements the property damage against losses of the immediate and future earning capacity of the business
  • Electronic Equipment
  • Fire & Theft
  • Industrial-All-Risk (All Real & Personal property)
  • Plate Glass

Types of property owned by businesses or individuals:

  • Buildings
  • Furniture, fixtures, fittings and “all other contents”
  • Plant, machinery and equipment
  • Stock-in-trade

If you like to know more, please Contact Us.

Scroll to Top
× How can I help you?